Monday, February 1, 2010

warmth in wood - cutting boards



i have a great affinity for wood, especially in the kitchen - one of the things i treasure is a wood bread board my mom gave me - i love the way serving food on wood adds a wonderful rustic wholesome quality -
this lovely belongs to my mom - its an old pub board from europe and i jut love the way i makes a wonderful large cheese board for parties!
find this beautiful handmade board in this etsy shop


these gorgeous interior shots highlight a wonderful wood collection over at A Country Farmhouse - go check it out if you havent yet!!

1 comment:

  1. dude, so funny. I just looked into getting butcher block for my new kitchen counter. It's so much cheaper but also so much warmer for a little apartment. P.S. seeing the big round one makes me think of sweedish snacks at tosi's house!!!

    ReplyDelete